Are You Searching for a Birmingham Electrician?
The master local electricians at Douglas Cooling & Heating pride themselves on providing quality customer service with any electrical installation or service. Whether you need routine electrical maintenance or inspection services or brand new wiring, ours is the name to remember. We’ve been in the industry for over 40 years, so you can trust our team members to have the experience and expertise necessary to do any job correctly and safely. From ceiling fans to outlets, we do it all. Choose our experts for electrical installation, replacement, repair and maintenance services in Birmingham, and you’ll never need another electrician again. Experience the Douglas difference and get some of the finest customer service in the area.
Call Douglas Cooling & Heating for electrical services from trusted and licensed local electricians. We’ve been serving Birmingham, AL and the surrounding areas since 1972.
Need a Certified Local Electrician in Birmingham, AL?
We have the proper licensing and certifications for the job. In fact, we have master electricians on staff with numerous Alabama power certifications, ready to take on any type of work. This includes new installations, replacement parts, electrical panel inspections and upgrades, rewiring, routine electrical maintenance and much more.
Your average handyman does not have the proper expertise to handle the type of work that we do. In addition, a faulty installation or service may result in injury, or at the very least, hundreds or even thousands of dollars in replacement parts. Call the friendly, experienced, certified electricians at Douglas Cooling & Heating to prevent the hassle and make the job go smoothly.
Birmingham, AL Electrical Services
Are you in need of electrical repair in the Birmingham, AL area? Whether you have a faulty attic fan motor or need an upgrade to your electrical panel, we’ve got you covered. We are a trusted local source for anything from complete home rewiring to ceiling fan installation to the lights outside of your door. If you’re ready for a electrical contractor in Birmingham who goes above and beyond to see that you get the level of customer service you deserve, call the experts. We provide electrical services in Birmingham, AL, and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on new electrical equipment. Take a look at some of what we do.
- Attic Fan Services - Attic fans help to keep your home a little cooler by exhausting some of the heat in your attic to the outside of your home. This means that your air conditioner does not have to work so hard to keep you cool. Our licensed Birmingham electricians can help you install a new attic fan or upgrade your current attic fan.
- Ceiling Fan Services - Ceiling fans are helpful all year round, even in colder weather. As you run your HVAC system, switch on your ceiling fan to move heat down into the living area. That way heat doesn’t just rise to the top of a room. Allow our electricians to perform the installation or to repair a broken ceiling fan.
- Gas Piping Services - Gas appliances tend to have a lower cost of operation and maintenance than most electrical appliances. But you need to have gas piping in the right place in order to use them. We are qualified to install or replace your gas piping, and we can also offer repair and maintenance services in Birmingham.
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring Services -The electrical wiring in your home is central to the way your home works. Although it may be hidden from view, it still deserves the same amount of attention you would give to any of the systems you use every day.
- Electrical Panel Services - The electrical panel is the part of your home that distributes electrical power to the various areas of your home. It also includes the breaker switches or fuses that help to protect your home from overcurrent and short circuiting. The electrical panel may need an upgrade if you have an older fuse box or if your current panel is no longer sufficient for your needs.
- GFCI and AFCI Outlet Services - You should consider updating your outlets to include GFCI and AFCI outlets if you have not done so already in an older home. GFCI outlets can help to protect you from electrical shock, while AFCI outlets help guard your home from the possibility of an electrical fire. Call our Birmingham electricians to learn more.
- Whole Home Generator Services - Nearly any homeowner can benefit from an automatic standby generator that switches to a fuel source other than electricity in case of a power failure. That’s because homeowners have so much to lose from a power outage, and one can occur at nearly any time. Get a new generator or generator services from the experts at Douglas Cooling & Heating.
- Indoor Lighting Services - Is your indoor lighting sufficient for everything you want to do on a day–to–day basis? If not, consider a visit from our experts to plan a new lighting design that meets all of your needs and that looks stunning too. We can take a look at any lights that do not work correctly as well.
- Outdoor Lighting Services - Outdoor lighting serves many purposes. It helps you to get more work done outdoors as the sun goes down, allows you to relax in your backyard at night, and scares off intruders if you set up motion detectors. Whatever your outdoor lighting needs may be, our electricians have got it covered.
- Surge Protection Services - Power strips do not provide adequate surge protection for your entire home, and a power surge could destroy your electronics and cost you thousands of dollars in replacement costs. Protect your home and your most important electronics by calling us to add whole–house surge protection into your wiring.