Indoor Air Quality
Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance Program
Help Guide for the Easy, Online Estimate
What is it?
The Easy, Online Estimate is located on our website in the “contact us” section. It was created to make the buying process easier for the customer. It’s designed to let you maximize your time and productivity with no obligation to buy, no high-pressure sales person, or the inconvenience of taking off work. It’s simple, you provide us the information, and we provide you a quote.
How to use it?
- You will need to fill out all the contact information. Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Email, and Phone Number
- Next, you will need to select the applicable criteria concerning the services you would like proposed. Your options are: Heating Replacement, Air Conditioning Replacement, and/or Water Heater Replacement. You may select any combination of the three.
- Now you will need to select the location of unit(s). You may select: Indoor, Outdoor, or both.
- The next step is to tell us the location of the indoor unit(s) if applicable: attic, basement, garage, closet, and/or crawl space.
- The next question lets us customize your proposal that best fits your payment method.
- Now it’s your opportunity to identify your top 5 most important wants. This allows us to focus on what most important to you when we build your proposal.
- The final portion of the Easy, Online Estimate is attaching pictures. In order to provide you the most accurate price, we need two pictures of current equipment. First, we need just a general picture of the unit. Second, we need a picture of the Manufacturer’s Data Plate. You will need to provide both pictures per unit you want to be quoted on. If you don’t have these images handy, you can still submit the form! We will then give you a call to help you complete the form. See the bottom of this page for examples of how to find the data plate on your particular unit.
What if we need more information to provide an accurate quote?
We will contact you and request additional information if needed. Once we receive the above information, we will create a proposal and email it. If you have questions concerning your proposal just give us a call or send us an email. It’s that simple. If you’re ready to move forward, just schedule a free in–home visit so we can review the replacement. If edits are need, we will regenerate a proposal at that time.
Our Price Guarantee
We promise to create, with the information you provide, an honest initial proposal with a price guarantee within +/–10%. If edits are needed, we will regenerate a proposal at that time.